She's An Avatar of Dedication
Computers and smartphones have always been a pastime for Dina, but MacCentric makes it possible for her to do what she loves and get a lil moola for it.
Customer service is her specialty. In her earlier years, she supported Presidents and CEOs for mortgage banking firms. She's lived in Rancho Cucamonga, Irvine and Arcata. There isn't a personality type or technical level out there that she hasn't already worked with. She once trained a doctor on how to use a mouse. True Story.
In her off-time, Dina loves to be outside. A Southern Cali native, she loves exploring the bars in San Francisco and Oakland, and hiking in Marin and the East Bay. She's a huge proponent for satellite internet and solar-powered Macbooks because she'd love to surf the web in the middle of the woods.
- All things Apple. iPhones, Macs, iPads... call me iDina
- Mac OS X Server 10.6-10.8 (meow)
- Windows XP, 7, Server 2008
- Networking (Meraki, Cisco, Sonicwall, pfsense and more)
- Software troubleshooting (I make it work so you can get back to work)
- Basic hardware repairs
- VOIP troubleshooting
- Creating epiphanies out of WTFs
- Nerding Out
- Forensic Files